Thursday, September 6, 2007

Autumn


As dead leaves fall from trees;
reminds me of tragedy and griefs.
stops the ocean that waves
Fills the place with loneliness.


Before fall season begins;
Among the flowers that gleam
I saw a face deformed by glee
Caught my heart and steal.


You, you kiss my frowns away
Dance with me as grasses sway
No dull moments but i pray
One day, i'll be with you endlessly,..forever


"I'm ready to go
I'm weak, i tried not to show
I love you, i always do
Don't cry no she told me so"


I replied with teary eyes
at first i was tongue-tied
But i told her from my heart and mind
"You're ready to go? I'm not yet ready to let go.."



How could fate be so unkind
I lost the girl i loved
Does it takes a lifetime
to heal this heart of mine?


Summer passed and autumn comes
The tree stood tall where she died
Everytime the last leaf falls and lies;
a promise we made, our love to last



Tears streaming down my face
Obscured autumn is all i chase
Love....dried my heart just like leaves
I can only breathe when it bleeds.........


---A love that ends again and again during autumn. When the fall season begins...a love that's so true ends. The hardest part of loving is breaking up especially when unintentionally. It takes time to heal an emancipated heart. Death seperates two loving beings but leaves memories that are difficult to erase nor forget.

No comments: